- As of March 1, 2018, we are NOT accepting new patients. Thanks for your interest in Brownstone.
- Beginning October 2nd, 2017 we will begin offering Tele-health.
- Sick non emergent tele-health visit
- One (1) tele-health visit includes shots or UA if needed and prescriptions
- Labs drawn and sent to participating lab for discount prices, patient will pay lab directly
Direct Visits (in person, no insurance required)
- Effective immediately we will not take personal checks.
- Please be mindful that all copayments are due at the time of visits. If you have not met your deductible you will need to pay for your visit up front as your insurance will not pay on claims until you have met your deductible.
- Please email all inquiries to email@example.com.
- We have outsourced all of our billing. For billing inquiries, payment plans, etc. contact Clinic Billing Solutions at 205-702-6602.
- We will not complete any FMLA papers on a new patient visit.
- Please allow 24 hours response time for referrals
- Late Policy: If you arrive 15 minutes or later, you will have to reschedule your appointment *No Exceptions